So i’ve been getting a few emails about the site not working in certain browsers like ie/firefox so I just spent a few minutes trying to figure out the problem. I still don’t know what the solution is but i think it’s kinda sorta fixed. I’ve only seen one bug in safari that vertically aligns the site to the top. oh well, at least it’s better than before.
After much procrastination, I finally added a download button to most of files. With exception to a couple video pieces almost everthing is downloadble via zip format. Just click on any experiment and a download button will appear below it.
Sorry folks, I was in the middle of doing a redesign for the May 1st reboot and then I got slammed with work since then. While it’s really no excuse I’ll have them all ready to download with a fancy new button before the end of August-ish.
On a side note, the weird looking icons under the nav will be a set of new navigation options that I have yet to update.